Monday, January 16, 2006

Insomnia

OK, I can't sleep.

And I just noticed my hit counter dropped back to 0....Dammit, now I have to start all over.

Although that pic was taken from another website, it is of a bunch of my friends. One night at the haunted house after the show, our favorite knucklehead said he wanted to know what the Taser felt like. Well, he got his wish. The guy catching our falling hero is an out-of-state cop...I should mention he pushed the resident genious into the uniformed officer. (We always have one or more uniformed officers as part of our security force)

The dart cartridge was removed and the Taser was functioning more as a stun gun. Before you ask, yes, the officer was laughing his ass off! Then again, so was everybody else, including our hero. Well, maybe he wasn't laughing during the "ride," but he was all smiles afterward (minus these 2 odd-looking marks on his neck).

I bought some new pliers and other things chainmaille related to try out when I have time. Mainly some small wire I want to make a couple pieces of jewelery out of. If it works out, I'll post pics and maybe offer a couple pieces up for sale. It's a great hobby and I'll recommend it to anyone and everyone, but it isn't a very good money-maker. The sheer number of hours it takes to make some pieces, like my shirt, is amazing. It's hard because if you charged for your hours put into something, everything would be way too expensive to sell. I usually double whatever the materials cost is and add a little for labor depending on the size of the item and if it's all one metal.

I think it's finally time for me to crash out...Nite all and be careful

No comments: