Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I got a HARLEY!!!!

WooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Image

I finally went ahead and did it, I bought a 2002 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic.  It's got a custom paint job that's host to ghosted flames, ghosted skulls, ghosted harley logo, and is marbled candy-apple red. It has more chrome than I know what to do with. The guy had parts sent to a chrome shop because the dealership doesn't offer them in chrome. The motor has had a lot of work and has that classic "po-ta-to" sound all the old harley guys drool over. It is a very beautiful bike. My dad is planning to upgrade a few things on his '04 softail classic to match some of the nicer features I have (like a tiny pad built into my throttle to rest your hand on).

I'll update on how I'm doing once I go take the riding academy class the H-D dealerships offer.

No comments: