Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oh NO!! anything but that!!

In a few hours another nightmare will come true...

It has nothing to do with work or any of the patients....

It has nothing to do with much of anything....

Curious yet?

How 'bout now?

ok ok......

I have to go out in public

wearing

 

 

a DRESS!!!    nooooooooooooo!!!

sorry, I hate dresses, I'm not a girly girl. The only time I wear a dress or a skirt is when Mom makes me or friends offer money...I earned $30 one day in high school by wearing a skirt.

Before you ask, I'm going to do my damndest to get out of going to this meeting- I don't really want to go anyways. C'mon, who wants to go sit around in a formal gown for 3 hours with a group of back-stabbers you thought were your friends?

NOT ME

 

On a lighter note... I'll be back to work tomorrow and should have some good calls to write about, if not, I've got some from a few weeks ago that are pretty interesting.

Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! a dress? Thats positively bitchin. Look on the bright side, with a dress on, you need not carry a roll or paper towels when your hands get dirty working on cars. There is already plenty of excess material already RIGHT THERE!

Seriously, I'm sure you will look fine. Bonus points if you get one of your back stabbing friends to take a picture than you can post in your journal :-)