Thursday, July 14, 2005

Update on previous entry

Well, I finally managed to cross paths with the Dr. and one of the nurses (who I'm becoming fast friends with). The guy with the GSW to the head is not only still alive...He was extubated (breathing tube was removed) and is talking!!!! They're not sure how much his social skills will be intact, but he is alive and well. I guess that's all that really matters. He will not be a vegetable kept alive by machines for the rest of his days.

I'm going to go celebrate a job well done by me and my partners...

Take care,

PS...I turn 21 in 3 days...Sunday is the big day, and I can't wait!  :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, 21 year old!

Anonymous said...

Come to Hawaii.  I'll buy you a drink!!!!!

--Scott

Anonymous said...

Hope your birthday is a great one.


GJ