Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

OK, I make it a point to NOT venture out of the house on black Friday. People are nuts, traffic is horrible, accidents everywhere, it's just too dangerous. I only ventured far enough out of my house to get the mail this afternoon.

I don't DO shopping very well, never have. I hate trying to figure out what family members I see 2 or 3 times each year want. Not to mention the absurd gifts they come up with for me. Perfect example, I'm not a girly girl, never have been. I live in tshirts and blue jeans, add a sweatshirt or just a thick coat in the winter. Umm, guess I should throw in that most of my wardrobe came from wally world since I'm painting such a picture for ya. OK, back on track...Last Christmas, my aunt/uncle gave me a giftcard to LL Bean (which I gave to my dad because he could use it), year before it was a knit sweater.

Now don't get me wrong, I can smile 'n nod when I get a horrible gift. I'd just sometimes rather forget the whole thing, it's such a hassle and a huge headache.

In other news, my arm is finally healing. I go to the Dr. next week and the PT folks are hoping he'll say I can start weaning off the brace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your arm is healing. Stay safe.