Saturday, April 10, 2004

Another boring day at work, but at least my truck is white again. After talking to Ben, the last time the trucks were washed was in July. No wonder the thing looked brownish. Me and another person from the club went rice-hunting last night, no victims found...But now Ally's mad because her car was called rice(and it is nowhere near being rice). If you are lost about what I'm saying, a rice car looks like anything from either "fast and furious" movie.

Finally got a capacitor for my stereo, no more dimming headlights when the bass hits!!  I still need to upgrade to 4 gauge wire so I'll be running everything safely. Oh, when I was following Ally last night, my stereo was shaking her car. Not bad for only 1 10" subwoofer. :-)

Well, gotta go clean the house before Mom goes nuts. Easter dinner is here tomorrow, and I got chores to do before I can goof off tonight...

No comments: