Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Best Day Ever!!!

OK, this happened yesterday, but I didn't have time to write about it... To put it in a nutshell, I got hired with the fire department!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday is my last day at NAPA, and class starts the 26th of this month. 16 weeks of EMT school, and 16 weeks of fire training, I should graduate the begining of December. I can't wait 'till next monday...minus being at the academy at 0700. But, at least I'll finally be getting paid good money, and have benifits...I can't wait to get my uniforms either. My boyfriend works for the Sheriff's Office and now we can both have our uniforms...But mine'll be cooler.       **ok, sorry, I'm a little hyper and I've had candy today... if you don't like it, BITE ME, it's my blog**

Other than that, I had today off work and spent it running around trying to catch up with some of the firefighters I know. I'm a bit of a station brat, I've done so many ride-a-longs it takes forever to track down all the folks that wanted to know if I made it.

Well, gotta run, friends are at the local karaoke bar and starting to call me...till next time.

No comments: