Saturday, July 17, 2004

happy birthday to me

Today, I finally turn 20! woo hoo! Spent the early part of the day doing practicals for the National Registry...good news, unofficial results, passed all 4 practical stations. I feel pretty good about how I did on the written portion last night, it'll take 3-4 weeks for the official results. Little time to relax, NPQ-I training starts monday.

I know I've been slacking on entries, been running like a chicken with it's head cut off. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations again.  if you passed "unofficially", then you have nothing to worry about.  --Scott

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Belated !!!   I've been slack about not updating mine too...dont feel bad.  Keep up the great work !!!   I'm proud of you !!!
binderd22