Thursday, July 29, 2004

relaxation time

Good news, one of the answers on the answer key from yesterday's test was marked wrong...And that means I really got the question right- I passed the test after all (70%- not great, but I'll take it.).

Today was dull, ran 4-5 miles this morning, spent a while doing rapid-dress, and worked on knots for the rest of the day. Me and another recruit went up to the 3rd floor to hoist objects our classmates were tying- fans, ladders, ect. I learned very quickly to pull the rope around my back to lower the objects back down. It was a slow day, minus doing pushups on the hour. I'm still sick, but I have managed to sweat most of it out (I hope).

Just a few more days until we go to the state fire academy to use the burn building, and I can't wait. Tomorrow will be rescue information, possibly maze drills, who knows what they have in store for us.

No comments: