Tuesday, July 6, 2004

Quick note

My 24-hour shift went great Saturday, I'm trying to remeber as much as possible so I won't have to edit this thing a million times. In a couple hours, I have to be at the ER for my 8-hr shift...I plan to come home tomorrow, sleep, pack some stuff, and update. I leave Thursday to go to a large function in Columbus, be back sometime Sunday late afternoon/early evening. My new cell phone will be here early Thursday too. Goodbye POS Cingular phone, hello Nextel!!! Very bad experiences with Cingular for the past 20 months, I will not recommend them to anyone ever again.

Almost time to get official, aka put on uniform, and go to work,  take care and don't let me see you tonight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are really coming together.  Keep having fun!!!!!--Scott

http://journals.aol.com/sekirley/LifeSaver