Tuesday, June 8, 2004

In a hurry

Don't have much time to write today, I'll add more tomorrow...hopefully pictures also.

Today was my great-uncle's funeral, 90 years old, had a stroke which caused seizures. Weird thing is, I learned about strokes and seizures Friday, he went by ambulance to the hospital Friday night. I'm not too shaken up about his passing, we weren't very close.

I earned a 90.64% on exam #4 yesterday. Still happy with my scores so far. Practicals will be a whole 'nother story (practicals are when you actually do things instead of test over them). As of today I'm dangerous, learned how to perform a IO on a small child...If you don't know what an IO is, be happy, it hurts like hell (thankfully is only done if you're knocked out completely). **mental picture** just imagine driving a big needle, the size of the ink cartrige from an inkpen, straight into your shin.

Gotta run, traffic will only get worse and I got a ways to go...

No comments: