Monday, June 14, 2004

Slacker...

I know, I've been slacking on entries. I don't have much time to write this one either. I promise to do a real update soon...Fun things to add, what it's like to sit in at Radio (dispatch), more crazy things to do during PT, a couple jokes the classes pulled on each other...  It's been more than rough the past week, my grandfather is in serious but stable condition at the hospital. He now has CHF, emphysema, left kidney failure, a thorasic aortic aneurism, and a mass between his kidney and bladder. Not to mention his heart is working at 25% of what it should and he decided to yank out his IV's and catheder this morning. We aren't sure when or even IF he'll get to come home. I've got another exam tomorrow, hopefully I'll get my score tomorrow, if I do I'll update then.

Stay safe and take care of yourself... you only get one body-make it last!

No comments: