Wednesday, June 30, 2004

slacking again

Had a big exam this week, anything and everything trauma-related. Scored a 98%, not bad for a test with 200 questions. Don't remember if I recorded this or not, but on my pediatric/geriatrics exam- perfect 100%. I'm going to have a few days off next week during clinicals, that's when I'll catch up on my entries. Sorry I've been slacking again, finishing up all the classwork and getting ready for National Registry in 2 weeks. Besides, Saturday I'll be assigned to and ambulance for 24 hours and I'm sure to have some good stories for ya then.

Now, quickly, let me hit on a newfound "touchy" subject. For those of you who support me or leave supportive comments, I thank you.  However, if you have nothing nice to say, don't leave a comment. I just deleted 3 highly offensive comments from a person named "yousuckbeyatch". Again, I appreciate those of you who have read and those who continue to read this, but if a comment is left that is offensive (cursing a lot, bad-mouthing me or my job, simply being a jerk) I will delete it and block you from commenting.

Sorry to end on a sour note, I'll try to cheer up before I do the big update.

Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi,
Congrats on your test scores. As fior the Yahoo's with the idiotic remarks, just block them.  No warning needed.  Just don't block me!!!!!  ---Scott

http://journals.aol.com/sekirley/LifeSaver