Tuesday, December 28, 2004

another LONG shift

I honestly don't have the energy to write much about the past couple shifts. Christmas was slow considering how busy my station usually is. I was on the rescue yesterday and we ran like scolded yard dogs. We barely made it to the station to fill up on gas before getting another call. My partner (whom I usually work with if I'm on the rescue) is really starting to get on my nerves. As time goes by, I'm starting to realize just how inconsiderate he is. I'm going to leave it at that because I'm not going to mention any names or identifying features or anything else...He's just really starting to irk me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand not having much energy to write. I also understand how some pople get on your nerves! :-) Its easier to bite your tongue some times that others, huh? Keep your chin up..

Karl