Sunday, May 9, 2004

'nother day, 'nother headache

For those of you who enjoy it, Happy Mother's Day. I've spent the day (and weekend) trying to study as much as possible. I'm taking a break right now because I've got a headache...and it's not from studying. There was a lot of chaos this year about where mother's day was going to be held, who would be there, and all kinds of drama. I ought to be used to it, we go through this every year. We (me, mom, dad, my brother, his wife, and my grandpa) ended up taking a new flower arrangement to my grandmother's grave, then going to the Varsity for lunch. Now Mom's mad because she said I never told her happy mother's day this morning...I swear I did. Also, it's too hot out for her new bulbs to be planted, that's been put off until next weekend.

I'm debating on what to do tomorrow at PT, my ab muscle is still sore, but I want to be with my class and not draw attention from the PT instructors. The only excercise I can do without any problems or pain is running. 6-inches is out of the question- that's where you lay on your back, hands under your butt, lift your feet 6 inches off the ground and pick your head up. (BTW, 6-inches is one of the favorite excercises at the academy...pushups are the other) Should I suck it up and tell them I'm fine, or sit it out one more day and continue healing? Right now, something as simple as rolling over in bed hurts like hell. At least I'm not the only person on the injury list, I know of 2 more with a muscle injury, and one who couldn't stop vomiting Friday.

Well, I guess it's time to get back to the books...

No comments: