Thursday, May 13, 2004

A first for everything

Nothing of major importance until today. Well, I did do good on my physical assessment Tuesday...ran 1.5 miles in 14:04. My overall was not great, but I knew that would happen, you can't do sit-ups with a pulled ab muscle. Today was fun overall. I'm still on light PT so I ran for almost 2 hours nonstop this morning. I hope to be back with my platoon Monday. We had our first exam and everyone passed...a first for our instructor. I spent the rest of the day learning about airway management, how much the different O2 tanks hold, fun stuff. Next week, we'll learn CPR so this will make even more sense. Finally, we rounded off the day with a pleasant suprise, tomorrow was supposed to be payday- we got paid today instead. Woo Hoo! The only bad thing is we have to wait 90 days before we can go to direct deposit, so I'm still broke until Saturday.

No comments: